Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 Painting Points

We have reached the end of the first month of 2011, so it is time to tally my painting points for 2011. As I write this article, I am realizing that the benefit of the system is not my ability to compare my progress with other bloggers, but to compare myself against prior years and make more realistic plans on what I can accomplish.

January has typically been a good month for me when it comes to getting stuff painted. Over the last few years, I tend to take a vacation for some personal travel and rest, so I have extra time for painting. Using the data collected, I can also see that I tend to attempt a bigger project in February, which usually causes me burnout and a sharp decrease in painting points for the month. Based on that observation, I am going to try and alter my approach and continue to work on individual and small groups of models.

Bronzino – 2 points
Photobucket

Crossbowman - 1 point
Photobucket

Ogre Bellower - 2 points
Photobucket

January 2011 Total – 5 points
January 2010 Total – 6 points
January 2009 Total - ~4 points

If you are interested is reading the system I am using for 2011, check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment