Saturday, January 29, 2011

WTF Saturdays: The January 2011 Edition

If you don’t know what the acronym means, please look it up. The point of this monthly thread is to provide me a place where I can vent on various stuff I have experienced, seen, or read about the hobby in the last month. The kind of stuff that drives me to write something negative and detract from my general goal of providing inspiration and enjoyment with this site. If you are easily offended, please be advised…

1. Touching other people’s models without permission when you do not know the person. We are not 3 year old children, and honestly my 3 year old is better about this than most adults. Simply ask before you pick up a person’s model to inspect,especially if you do not know them. More so, if you are going to pick it up, pick it up by the base and not the model.

2. Gaming on Sundays. Maybe it is my age, but Sundays are about family and my religion.

3. Please don't reply to a post if all you are going to write is a message to visit your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment