Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to 2011


2010 was an interesting year for myself and my hobby. When it came to my 2010 Painting Points, I exceeded my 2009 number by 4. Which is an accomplishment, but I am still not painting as quickly as I would like to be. I am glad that I was able to paint a significant portion of my Dogs of War army, but wish I had gotten further with my Imperial Guard. Focusing on a single army has been my greatest challenge and may continue to be if Necrons and Tau are re-released in 2011.

My tournament experiences in 2010 were generally very positive. As always, there were things that I could nitpick, but overall nothing that ruined a single one of them. As I look ahead to 2011, I plan on attending a few different tournaments and am excited about getting out a little more and playing the game.

As for blogging, I am hopeful that I can keep up a decent pace in 2011. 2010 started out well, but the cancellation of Vanguard and not much to replace it took most of the wind from my sails. I know that there is a demand for certain features that I do, like the Wednesday Peek, so I will try to make sure to keep those going moving forward.

In the end, thanks to everyone that visited in 2010 and here is to 2011 being even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment