Sunday, May 31, 2009

Monthly Update: Painting Points

The month of May went by in a flash. While it feels like I have been painting all month, the actual points earned don't really reflect what I accomplished.






Last Month's Total: 20 Points

Points Earned in May: 3 Points

Total Points in 2009: 23 Points



Next month looks to be a big month for points. I have a number of models that have been in process that should be completed. More exciting is that in June, the first incarnation of the embodiment of the Emerald Eye will be finished.

If you would like to see the original post about Painting Points, check out the following link.


Special Thanks to Lone Pilgrim for introducing such a fun idea to the 40K blogsphere.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with progress in June! I've been making steady progress (10pts a month) since I started this army, but am hoping to ramp it up this month (or I'll still be doing this army in five years...)

    ReplyDelete