Monday, April 4, 2011

Adepticon 2011: 1000 Point WFB Tournament - Part Five

I arrived a little early for the start of the afternoon session of the 1000 point tournament. I didn't know what to expect, so it was fun to just walk around the hall and check out the armies being played in both the earlier 1000 point tournament and the 3000 point event.


After getting myself situated and catching up with a couple of friends, I unpacked and took a couple of quick pictures of my final entry for the tournament.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great fotos. So are you happy with your experience at Adepticon '11?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall, I had a great time. I think avoiding the big events was a smart move as people seemed more laid back and casual during the smaller tournament. Wish you could have been there my friend. The Killzone tables were amazing to view in person. Shame I couldn't get there in time to actually play on them.

    ReplyDelete