Monday, April 5, 2010

Stuff for Sale: Space Hulk Terminators, Daemons, & Chaos Dwarves (Oh My!)

I have decided to add a page to my blog that lists all of the stuff I am currently looking to part with from my collection. I am only looking to sell stuff at this time as I have to much stuff in my collection. If you are interested in anything, please feel free to email me at equinox999equinox@yahoo.com.

Among the stuff for sale is a set of the terminators from the new Space Hulk. It seems like people are asking alot for each model, so I am not sure what is a fair price to offer. I think I am going to take the best offer I receive over the next few days (nothing below $50.00 for the set) as I don't want to give them away, but at the same time I am not trying to rob anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment