Monday, April 5, 2010

The Podcast Junkie for 04/05/2010

I have to admit that I have become a podcast junkie. Each week, I listen to a dozen or so podcasts while making the daily commute to and from work. Most of the podcasts I listen to are related to the GW hobby, so I figure each week I will spotlight one that I really liked in the prior week.

This week's podcast...

Podhammer - Episode 63 "Twilight is Gay"


"Warning - This podcast is not safe for work or small children"

I really like reviews of army books long after they have been initially released as I tend to find the reviews to be more solid after people have been playing with the book for awhile. This episode looks at the current Vampire Counts book. Credit to the Podhammer crew for being honest about how some of their initial thoughts on the book when it was first released were wrong.

Honorable Mention...

World's End Radio - Episode 35 "Lords of the Spire"

This podcast is a few weeks old, but the running joke during the discussion about Necromundo is flipping hilarious (at least to me). Great podcast by the World's End crew that has inspired me to read the Necromundo rules and consider picking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment