Thursday, January 5, 2012

Adepticon 2012: 1000 Point Tournament - Part One

Before the holidays engulfed my world, I had decided upon building a cavalry based army for one of the 1000 point tournaments. My plan going in was to build the army around the Dogs of War Indy GT list, but since that post, I have decided to make a change. Instead I plan on using the Ogre Kingdoms book to fulfill my planned theme as I have been seduced with an idea and some models. I am also thinking this army will be for the morning session as I believe it will be the more competitive of the two armies I field. That said, I will decide which army is being used in which session shortly before Adepticon.

Ogre Kingdoms List v1.0

Hero
TBD (~158 points)

Core
5 Ironguts w/ musician, standard, look-out gnoblar and Banner of Eternal Flaming – 250 points

Special
2 Mournfangs w/ heavy armour, ironfists and a standard – 150 points
2 Mournfangs w/ heavy armour, ironfists and a standard – 150 points
1 Sabertusk – 21 points
1 Sabertusk – 21 points

Rare
Stonehorn – 250 points

No comments:

Post a Comment