Monday, February 15, 2010

On the Bench: W.I.P Leman Russ Punisher

So far I have spend about 4 hours assembling, priming and painting my first Leman Russ Punisher.


I have applied two coats of Dark Blue (4:1 paint/thinner), allowing each coat to dry before applying the next. Once the second coat dried, I applied a heavy wash of Asurmen Blue.

For the "metallic" areas, I have applied two coats of Vallejo Black Grey (4:1 paint/thinner). This was followed by a wash of Badab Black and a second wash of Badab black that has been thinned.

Once everything was dry, I used Imperial Blue (4:1 paint/thinner) and touched up any area that were leaking white or had been scratched while applying the basecoat. This was followed by another wash of thinned Badab Black.












No comments:

Post a Comment