Friday, February 12, 2010

The Mean & Green vs Fur and Grease

I have been meaning to post this battle report for sometime and I have finally gotten a chance to write a brief recap. The game was a team battle, with Ernie's orks and my daemons against Ernie's friend John who was fielding necrons and space wolves.

Since it has been so long since we played this game, I am just going to highlight a couple of key things that I remember.
1. Bloodletters with Herald have a deep strike mishap and end up in the corner with nothing to do all game.
2. Alot of green blood was spilt.
3. Space wolves overrun the grot cannons, killing all of those innocent green midgets.
4. A lot of fun and good laughs were had by everyone.





















1 comment:

  1. I seem to recall that we got our butts beat. After we lost the Zzapps, we had nothing to counter the Monolith. Clever Wolves! The high point for the Greenskins came when our 'Ard Boyz blew up the puppies Land Raider. The big badda boom cost us a bunch of boyz. But it was a glorious boom!

    ReplyDelete