Thursday, April 30, 2009

Monthly Update: Painting Points

So I did a recount of my painting points for everything between Jan 1, 2009 and March 31, 2009. I actually had 13 points rolling into April, two more than what I had posted last month. The sad news for April is the fact that I bit off more than I could chew with the RoW: Paint or Die contest. I got overwhelmed by it and instead of using it as a springboard for painting more, it actually made me not want to paint. I think I just became overwhelmed looking at all of the models in the army. The good news is that in May, I am not going to worry about the contest but continue to work on figures for the Daemonhunters.

So how did I do for the month of April?
1 Ogryn +2 Points


1 DH Sage +1 Point



4 Skeletons +4 Points



Year to date total: 20 Points

My Goal: 75 Points

If you would like to see the original post about Painting Points, check out the following link.


Special Thanks to Lone Pilgrim for introducing such a fun idea to the 40K blogsphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment