Tuesday, February 10, 2009

N.I.M.G.C. Spring Tournament

The N.I.M.G.C. will be hosting their spring tournament on April 18 at On-Board Games, 811 W. Lincoln Hwy DeKalb IL 60115. The tournament will be 1500 points with the basic rules posted below.
  1. The 'What You See Is What You Get' (WYSIWYG) rule is in effect. That means all units must be easily identifiable as the particular codex choice they represent and that any and all weapons/options taken for a unit must be clearly represented on the model(s).
  2. Forge World/Imperial Armor units are not allowed in the 40K Tournaments; however players may still use their Forge World models to represent a unit from their codex. As long as it adheres to WYSIWYG.
  3. Special/Unique/Named Characters may be fielded, provided their individual rules allow them to be used in armies of 1500pts or less

As of this post, I am aiming at bringing the Emerald Eye to the event, but I am currently clocking the army at about 800 points painted, so I may need to resurrect the machines if I don't have enough painted in time. Either way, after meeting Andrew at Invasion Kenosha, I am really excited to see what him and the guys at N.I.M.G.C do for this tournament. The good news for me is that I have cleared the date with the wife and confirmed with school that there will no projects or assignments due the week after the tournament. Note: I still feel really bad that I am not going to make the Cheddar Bowl, but my research paper is due the following Tuesday.

In 2009, Equinox returns with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment