Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tournament Tuesdays: Monthly Goals

I have had some good momentum in the first two months of 2010, and wanting to keep it going, I decided to start a new practice of posting my monthly goals. My ultimate goal is to complete an IG army by September 30th and a WFB army by July 10th. I figure since both dates are being driven by my desire to attend specific tournaments (40K - Flatcon Doubles Tournament, WFB - N.I.M.G.C. Vanguard Tournament), I would make this a monthly post that is included in the Tournament Tuesdays segment.

Imperial Guard Army

My goal for March is to complete one Imperial Assassin and 5 penal legion models. I will also continue to work on my LR-P, but I think for now I will work on it in small bursts and expect to finish it in April.

Vampire Counts

My goal for March with regards to my Vampire Counts is to complete a base regiment of Vespero’s Vendetta (5 models) and 6 Cairn Wraiths, which includes a banshee.

I don’t know if this approach will help or hinder me, but I figure I might as well try and see how things look at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment