Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tournament Tuesdays: Another Invasion Has Ended.

Last weekend was the second annual Invasion Kenosha. It is a 1000 point WFB tournament I have been running for two years now. Overall it seems like it was a huge success. We collected alot of donations for the local animal shelter and everyone seemed to walk away happy and glad they came.

As of today, I am still in the process of recovering from the event but I wanted to share a couple pictures and outline some future Tournament Tuesday topics I plan on discussing.

In the next couple of weeks, I will give my detailed rundown on how Invasion turned out. I will look at the cost of running an Invasion and finally discuss some future ideas for the event. Until that time, here are some of the 60+ pictures I took from the event. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment