Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Equinox's 2010 Goals

While I am not a big fan of New Year’s resolutions, I am going to post a few goals in the hopes that they keep me focused and inspired in 2010.

1. My biggest goal for 2010 is to not purchase anything new from GW. This isn’t some kind of protest or such, just a desire to focus on what I already own and not bring more stuff in that just clutters my hobby area. As a side note, I did get for Christmas and my birthday (which happens to be the same day) a card with an invoice for a pre-order trygon and tryanid codex, so while I wont have the models until 2010, I didn’t purchase them, so I don’t feel this breaks my goal.
2. I am not working on anything else until I finish my Imperial Guard army. Ernie has been working hard on his 1/2 of our team army and I want to make sure I live up to my end. Along those lines, I sat done and determined everything IG related I own and can now develop a finalized list since I cannot add anything due to goal #1.
3. Once the Imperial Guard is finished, I plan on finishing the Emerald Eye. I have been chipping away at it for two years and now is the time to get it finished and on the battlefield. I don’t want to do that though until I have completed my IG stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment