Saturday, October 31, 2009

Adepticon 2010 - What Should I Do?



Registration for Adepticon 2010 is now live at http://www.adepticon.org/. I am looking at the Friday events as I cannot attend anything on Saturday, and Sunday is starting to look doubtful based on the courses being offered for the Spring semester (Yes, I do have higher priorities than warhammer!).

The question I am asking myself is whether I should participate in one warband tournament or one combat patrol tournament. I love small games, so both are tempting options. I am also not a big fan of large tournaments and crowds, so the warband and combat patrol events are more my speed and style.

So the question to my readers is whether I should play in a warband tournament, a combat patrol tournament, or both on Friday. Poll is open till next Friday, so please help me decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment