Thursday, November 10, 2011

Invasion Kenosha IV Update

Based on feedback from this year's event, I am exploring whether or not to return Invasion Kenosha back into a Warhammer Fantasy only convention. If that were to be the case, the schedule of events would look like such.


Friday
1600 point Storm of Magic Tournament (3 rounds, 8 player flights)

Saturday
2000 point Singles Tournament (4 rounds)


Sunday
2400 point Team Tournament (3 rounds, 2 players per team, 1200 points per player, no lords)


Entry Costs

The price of everything is rising and as much as I hate to raise the cost of entry, I believe I will need to do such for next year. As of right now, I am estimating this would be the cost for entry into each tournament.



1600 Point Storm of Magic Tournament - $10.00 per player

2000 Point Standard Tournament - $20.00 per player

2400 Point Team Tournament - $30.00 per team

All Weekend Pass - $40.00 per player (includes entry into all three tournaments)



As always, I am open to ideas and feedback. I am looking to announce the official schedule and registration dates in late December, so there is still plenty of time to become involved and have a voice in making Invasion Kenosha IV the best convention in Southeast Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment