Saturday, May 21, 2011

R.I.P. Randy "Macho Man" Savage.


I awoke this morning to the sad news that Randy "Macho Man" Savage had passed away from a car accident. As a child, the Macho Man was one of my favorite wrestlers. Even as an adult, he still held a special place in my heart as I always loved his outrageous personality and style. He was bigger than life and yet always reminded me of a better time when things seemed more innocent. His flying elbow, while simple when compared to what is done in the ring today, was a sight to behold and one of my favorite finishers. He was a true great in his profession and will be missed.

Give God a big "Oh Yeah" when you get to the gates Macho Man.

1 comment:

  1. He was amazing, his personality was one of the best in wrestling. I rate him and Ultimate Warrior very high.
    RIP to him though, he was a true great.

    ReplyDelete