Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On the Bench: Imperial Guard Veteran Squad

This week's On the Bench will look at the first five models in one of the veteran squads I was considering back in May.

In the original post I was considering a veteran squad using Gunnery Sergeant Harker. The squad would be based primarily on cadian models, so Gunnery Sergeant Harker would be a “count as” cadian version of the character/model.

Veteran Squad w/ Gunnery Sergeant Harker, 3 Sniper Rifles, 1 Heavy Bolter and the Forward Sentries Doctrine (180 pts)

Since that post, I have been able to get a better idea of how I want the unit to look. One of things I want to imply with the unit is that it is not as formal as units back at the main base. Along those lines, I decided to utilize bitz from the catachan command squad.









Next Time: Green Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment